Hot Lunch Program
The Hope Christian Academy Hot Lunch program provides nutritious lunches for students. For more
information about the Hot Lunch program, please inquire at the school office.
Online Parent Portal
Go to the Fast Direct web site
The Hope Christian Academy Online Parent Portal is managed through Fast Direct. This system
is used to view homework assignments, grades, financial accounts, calendars, and to contact your student's teacher.
Hope Christian Academy Parent/Teacher Fellowship (PTF) was established to glorify Christ, promote
the welfare of students through parental involvement in the school, and strengthen coordination
among parents, students, and staff. We encourage and support educational activities and further
develop the educational resources of the school.
- To glorify Christ in everything we do
- To involve parents in support of the school
- To provide parents and teachers unity and communication
- To engage activities supporting the school and students
- To coordinate and support extracurricular activities
- To help provide for the school through awareness
- To help with the school's neighborhood publicity
- To assist with periodic fundraising
- To purchase certain materials